This document includes the Policy on the Protection of Personal Data applicable to the processing of data of users of the website of comercion eletrónico: www.elimperiodelhobby.com
Revised and updated text dated March 25, 2021
Basic information on Personal Data Protection.
|EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U.|
|Provision of online services.|
Management of web users.
Commercial communications related to our services.
|Express consent and legitimate interest.|
|No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.|
|Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the annex clauses found in https://www.elimperiodelhobby.com/content/12-proteccion-de-datos|
In EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L. we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, "RGPD") on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L. informs the user that, as responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, attending to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do so.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we go to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U.
Registered office: Avda. Roque Nublo, 102
C.I.F. nº: B85393189
EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide are:
- Name and surname, address and company.
- Phone number and email address.
- Location data (postal address, zip code, population, etc.).
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and why do we process your data?
In EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L. we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores or markets.
- Manage the sending of the information requested from us.
- Develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to perform automatic assessments, obtaining profiles and segmentation tasks of customers in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer's online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit reasons, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from customers or public administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers' data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. Such third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. Data sent to non-EU third parties will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
International data transfer of the web hosting service (hosting)
The company maintains the website www.elimperiodelhobby.com hosted on the computer systems of the data center that the hosting company Ezynic, S.L. has contracted with BigScoots, INC, located in the USA, a country whose level of data protection is lower than that of the European Union.
Based on the above we inform you that in compliance with Article 45 of the European Data Protection Regulation, Ezynic, S.L. will make an international transfer of your personal data to BigScoots, INC, an entity that provides data center services, domiciled in the United States, a country that does not offer an adequate level of protection for your personal data. However, BigScoots is attached to the Privacy Shield thus legitimizing such international transfer of your personal data. You can check the status of the accession in the following link:
This international transfer of data is necessary for the provision of the hosting service and in case of objecting, EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. will not be able to provide you with the corresponding services and therefore you will not be able to make purchases on our website.
As an affected party, you have the right to object to the international transfer of your personal data. You can exercise this right effectively before EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. by means of a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal communication in: Avda. Roque Nublo, 102 de Pozuelo de Alarcón, zip code 28223 of Madrid (Spain).
The sole purpose of the transfer of this data is the storage in the computer systems of the hosting provider Ezynic, S.L. Access to the data is made directly by EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email: email@example.com.
Under the GDPR you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: supposes the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw the consent of the processing of the data, opposing that they continue to be treated.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that no decisions be taken that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of data you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been concluded with users, in case the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility in terms of hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information. EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. whenever it comes from sources outside it.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years of age and that he has the necessary legal capacity for the provision of consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of the LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person who gives the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L. has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U.
EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U.; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of EL IMPERIO DEL HOBBY, S.L.U. This, however, the user must be aware that internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility to configure the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy https://www.elimperiodelhobby.com/politica-de-cookies.
Revised and updated text dated March 25, 2021.